Account operations manager
Blinkk is a small team of developers, producers, and a freelance designer. We build highly interactive marketing websites – and we’re looking to add an account operations manager to our team.
This is a part-time position, with potential to become full-time depending on how the needs of the business grow over time.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with:
- A short intro email about yourself
- A PDF of your resume or LinkedIn link
Great ideas result in great work. We are taking five years of scrappiness and slowly (but surely) streamlining our process with improvements. Each project yields new ideas that we apply more broadly, bringing more harmony to our work.
We come to the virtual office every day to support each other, make the day brighter for our clients, and to bring great experiences to our end users. Ultimately, we want to bring great people together to have fun and build interesting things.
We take pride in launching sites fast, on time, and with just the right amount of flourish. We combine the individual strengths of our people and lean on our in-house technology to launch, again and again.
What you’ll do
- Review, design, and update the systems and tools that Blinkk uses for financial operations, management, project tracking, and time tracking
- Monitor these systems and keep them up to date
- Handle all payroll and invoicing
- Handle ingesting and managing client documentation (contracts, POs, and service agreements)
- Handling onboarding (account creation, provisioning, etc.) of new hires and freelancers, as well as offboarding (once projects finish)
- Manage basic accounting including creation of reports such as profit/loss per project, quarter, and year
- Manage our creator/freelancer payment programs
- Develop financial insights into the operations of the business
These are the technologies that we currently use for project and account management at Blinkk. You’ll be able to review our usage of them and propose enhancements as needed.
- G Suite
- Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Gusto (payroll)
- Harvest (time tracking and invoicing)
- Incredible attention to detail
- Accounting experience
- Month-end close and other accounting operations experience
- Experience with cross-functional accounting automation projects
- Familiarity with managing a variety of different, unique accounting types and invoicing behavior